In today's increasingly complex business climate, business owners, managers, entrepreneurs and others involved in business and commercial legal transaction or litigation need a qualified attorney to advise and represent their interests. Our office will keep your best interests in mind as we represent your business. We offer various services in regards to business.
Corporations & Other Business Entities
Business owners in need of legally sound startup and advice often need a qualified attorney to serve their needs. Consultation on Business Startup matters can include the following:
- Business Formation / Choice of Entity
- Entity choice and formation: C corps, S corps, LLCs, LLPs, partnerships, and sole proprietorships
- Business Incorporation
- Sale or potential sale of Businesses
- Stock purchase agreements
- Purchase of Assets
- Shareholder Agreements
- Dissolution of Partnerships
- Business Succession Plans
General Business Advice & Counsel
Advice, preparation and review of business contracts.